Slider

Painting with Shaving Cream

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Linking up today with A Pinch of Joy's Busy Monday linky party with this fun and super easy artsy activity.  I have seen it on a few places, painting with shaving cream, but I didn't try it until recently and now she does it almost everyday.

My Boo may be right handed but she has the heart of a lefty, she loves to paint.  I put a little shaving cream in some clean recycled fruit cups [mandarins to be exact].  It is an easy concoction to mix up.  A little shaving cream and a little food coloring.

Stir and you get this yummy looking foamy paint.  It looks like frosting and I was worried she may want to eat it but the smell reminds you that it is, yup shaving cream.

Why I love it?  It's cheap, easy to put together, and clean up is soooo easy.  I know she looks forward to it to.  She starts with her brush, painting the walls of the tub and by the end she digs her hands into all the cream and starts painting herself.

It cracks me up every time.  I have to admit, I like to sit there and make my own little creations.

1 comment:

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright