Slider

Mollykid Studios Toddler Onsie Dirndl

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oktoberfest is right around the corner for us and my very talented friend Molly from Mollykid Studios was asked to make some Dirndls.  She asked Cindy and I to photograph them and we happily obliged!  Thanks Molly,  I love this little dress on her! 

She is so clever because she used a onsie for the top part and added a skirt and apron.  The finished product is this darling Drirndle!  It's so cute I could die!
Be sure to show Molly some love by checking out her facebook page HERE and liking it.  If you are interested in getting one of these cute outfits you can also contact her this way. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the l<3ve, Patty! The pictures are adorable, by the way. I am really grateful you shared this here on your fabulous blog. Have a wonderful day! I am out the door to deliver an order :O)
    xo~Molly from Mollykid Studios
    http://www.facebook.com/MollykidStudios

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright