Slider

Recipe: Easy Lemon Cookies

Friday, August 10, 2012

I am seriously having the craziest week of my life... okay so a bit of an exaggeration but me oh my!  I can't remember the last time I was this busy or tired.  I don't know how I lived like this when I was in college.  Can't wait until next week when I can go back to living the slow life again.  This week was tough and full of lemons.

And you know what they say, when life gives you lemons.... make lemon cookies.  So, moving past the cheesy and onto the recipe.  I am sure there are amazing lemon cookie recipes out there but lets face it, some days I just don't have the time to cook from scratch.  These cookies are super fast, super easy, and still yum yum yum. Want to make some?
[Makes about 3 Dozen]

Ingredients:
1 package lemon cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon lemon extract
lemon zest [optional]

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. 
2.  Mix all the ingredients together.  I like to store it in the fridge for a little bit so it is easier to handle but that isn't necessary. 
3.  Drop teaspoons full onto a cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 6 to 9 minutes or until the bottoms are light brown.

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I'll have to try your recipe. Lemon cookies are turning out to be my favorite kind of cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made these and... yum!! Thanks for an easy baking recipe that requires minimal measuring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing news that you can check now officially Supplementary Result Which is live available online.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright