Slider

Lions, Tigers, and Bears OH MY

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

After having such a long and bumpy last week, we decided to take a little family trip to the zoo.  Sometimes it's nice to just get away from the everyday and do something fun.  We took the train there and even though there was a little rain it was so much fun! 


It was Cindy's first time at the zoo and she had mixed feelings.  She showed all the emotions... She was in awe of some of the animals, while scared of others.  I can bet her favorite part was playing at the playground because she didn't want to leave the swings.  My favorite part of the trip was when we kept asking her do you see it? and finally she said I see I see.  Oh my goodness that is a memory I will keep with me forever.  It was hilarious.

My favorite animal the giraffes.  They were feeding them so they were in this room.  I have never seen them up close like that before but they were magnificent!  Wow!


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!

1 comment:

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright