Slider

Baby Clothes Quilt Pattern

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I have grown to love Cindy's little baby clothes quilt even with all of it's imperfections.  It is so soft and cozy.  We play this game where I wrap her up like a little baby and rock her.  She loves it.   We love it and you can see more pictures of it here.  Even though it is my first quilt and pattern I thought I would share it anyways. 

I didn't do detailed step by step picture instructions because there were many whoopsies in the process.  I gave some basic instructions on how to put the pieces together.  It is very simple.  You can download the PDF version HERE.  I just searched for tutorials on how to baste and bind the quilt.  The tips I would give are to cut your squares and pieces precisely and iron out your seams.  I used a half inch seam allowance because it is easier to iron and use when sewing the onsies.

11 comments:

  1. If you find yourself too busy to even visit the nearest boutiques you no longer have to worry about shopping for baby clothes because now you can do this wherever you may be, as long as you have a computer and good internet connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this informative blog with us.I think you provide best baby cloths Online.

    baby clothes online & shabbos robes

    ReplyDelete
  3. buy online best and popluar best baby clothes usa with qulick and quality service with only clicks away distance..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tutorial! I will certainly make the same. I DIY some of my girls clothes and other accessories and this will be one of my collection. I buy some of my kids clothes online like Preluved, they have lots of brand clothes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby hampers are the essentials in a nursery, just like changing mats and newborn baby clothes. It is a must that the baby clothes be kept in a clean place, ready for washing.

    Vintage Clothing & Christian Clothing

    ReplyDelete

  6. visit carters official site and get more kid clothes info and discount

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each post of yours merits perusing. Continue composing on quality and Clothing which drives more perusers.
    Kids Clothes Online Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each online webpage involves a deal area where you can discover lovely infant garments at to a great degree stash neighborly costs Kids Clothes Online Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kool Kids store is outstanding amongst other Kids Clothes Online Australia. Kool kids store gives Fast Delivery, 15 days Return approach and best client administrations.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright