Slider

Sidewalk Paint Recipe

Monday, August 27, 2012

I have been thinking about what to focus my "me" time to and as you can see my main focus will be on planning crafty projects for the little one.  I am still going to do a little of what I love but you will soon be seeing an overload of kiddy stuff.

And with that said, I saw this on pinterest and had to try it.  It was a huge hit with Cindy.  When she sees our back patio she asks to paint.  I have to admit I enjoyed it too! 

It is really easy to make.  One cup of corn starch and one cup of water.  I added a little more cornstarch to make it thicker.  I store mine in a tupperware and when we want to paint I just stir it and pour. 

I poured it into a cupcake pan and we mixed in the food coloring.  It was cute to see her a little amazed to see the colors come to life. 
We headed out and spent almost an hour sitting there and just painting.   I poured water into the empty cups and she enjoyed swirling the colors into the water and seeing the water change.  Oh the simple things in life.
My favorite part is that I am only one big bucket away from cleanup.   Love it!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea! I can't wait to try that out when my little one gets bigger.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright