Slider

Towel Robe

Monday, June 30, 2014

Don't forget to check out what everyone else got from the Splendid Swap. The linky party is now up HERE!

I've had this on my to do list since forever and the night before her second swim lesson I was able to whip it up.  It probably would have been easier to just buy her a cover up but I fell in love with this beach towel robe as soon as I saw it on my favorite sewing blog Dana Made It.  Isn't it adorable.

I wish I had more time on my hands to create a tutorial for this but with a newborn that is just not possible right now.  You can buy the pattern from Dana too!  I just used a robe she already had as a pattern, closed my eyes and wished for the best.  It turned out a whole lot better that I expected.  The total cost of the towel robe was $8!  It's so cute I want one for me.

I don't have a Serger so I just zigzagged along the edges.

Covered the raw edges on the outside with bias tape.

The little lady loved it too.  She would come out of the pool freezing cold and this warm robe kept her nice and toasty while she ate her snack.  I love that it doesn't fall of like a regular towel and that it is thick unlike those cover ups.

Loved it so much I plan on making one every summer.

Now we are ready to hit the pool!

Until next time.  Toodles!

12 comments:

  1. This is really a great support for the latest adviser from online. Really a supportive work for writing a good article.Any one can enjoy it with the style of writing.


    Shekhawati kirshi farm
    Organic farming
    Top organic farm
    Best organic farm in Rajasthan
    Top organic farm in India
    Organic Pomegranate Farming

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends.
    I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.

    Home Loan Emi Calculator
    Car loan Emi Calculator
    Personal Loan Emi Calculator
    Education Loan Emi Calculators
    Two Wheeler Loan Emi Calculator
    Credit Card Loan Emi Calculator

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright