Slider

Cowgirl Party Set Up

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Missed the last post about the Cowgirl Party?
 

Now let's finish digging through this party in a box.  Since I couldn't be there to set up, I did a trail run so my friend knew exactly how to set up for the party.  I usually do a trail run anyways so I can see how everything goes.
There are two table clothes that cover the big table.  A pink one and a cream one on top pinched in the center with a flower.

Instead of a birthday banner I hung  those hats.  How pretty are they hanging on the wall?  Probably my favorite part.

To create some height to the different treats on the table I wrapped some boxes in burlap and brown packing paper.  I used some extra bandannas as little place mats for the plates.

Now it's time to start putting things together.  Cupcake stand as the focal point.

The punch dispenser to the left. 

Remember these milk jugs from the Zebra themed sleep over [okay they are recycled Starbucks frap bottle].  I dressed them up to match the theme... little bandannas and a pink striped straw.

On the right side of the table I created a box to hold pop corn cones.  I just poked holes, wrapped the box and made the cones.

The cones are pink card stock and I used a lace paper punch on the trim.  So adorable!

Below this box is the movie candy.  Can't have a sleep over without movie candy!  I spray painted some cans, wrapped them in a strip of burlap.  

I love the little lace detail.

This little table held the party favors.  The backdrop was the canvas with her name in rope.

We recycled the hand made stands from the Zebra themed sleepover and she will be displaying her cowgirl boots.  You can see the party favor details HERE.

It was such a fun box to put together I think we may have our own cowgirl party sometime in the future. 

Until next time.  Toodles!

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. OMG! These are all awesome! Great job with the cowgirl party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Patty! I don't have kids yet, but I still love reading your blog! You are so creative :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright