Slider

Father's Day Notebook

Friday, June 6, 2014

I saw this floating around online during Mother's Day and I fell in love with the idea.  I have always loved documenting life [I have a scrap book dedicated to the first year we started dating] so this idea was right up my alley.  Along with getting him a Father's Day Card, every year I plan on writing and filling a few pages of his very own Father's Day notebook.  It will be so much fun to look back on this book ten years from now.

So, what did I fill your book with this year? 
Some daddy humor I found online with pictures to go with it. It's a little glimpse at what daddy-hood is like these days with the kids being so young.

It's too funny not to share and since you can't read it in the picture here is the first one.

The cartoon strip is from the one daddy blog I follow Ask Your Dad Blog

She filled out a questionnaire like this at school for me for Mother's Day so I thought it would be fun to do it for Father's Day.  It was pretty funny and sweet at the same time.  I just about melted into a puddle when she said her favorite thing to do with daddy is hold hands.  And that picture she drew of the three of them with daddy holding her baby brother, yup I just melted again!  She is a total daddy's girl!  You can find this questionare printout on my Pinterest Board HERE.

I also put some art work.  I was originally going to put the Butterfly Footprints in the book but I ended up framing it instead.  I did the heart footprints instead... boy that kid has big feet!  You can find other art project ideas on the Pinterest Board.

 I added a few pictures....

and a little note from me.

I hope this book gives him the warm fuzzies because we sure had a lot of fun making it.  What are you planning on getting the hubby or your dad for Father's Day?

Until next time.  Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - can you tell us where you bought this notebook from online? Many thanks :) shazdamazda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE!! I actually saw that episode of Jimmy Fallon with Jim Gaffigan and was CRACKING UP at that one!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright