Slider

Splendid Swap Party: Kristina's Summer Faves

Friday, June 27, 2014

The swap is just about over and it was such a neat experience. This was my first blog swap and I learned it's pretty hard to shop for someone you don't know that well. A challenge but a fun one. In the process I got to know a fellow mommy blogger Kristina at Pretty Rambles. She sent me the cutest box sharing her summer faves which she thought I would like as well. 

I got these adorable studs, Julep nail polish, and Pacifica chap stick. She didn't know but I've been wanting to try Julep for awhile so I was super excited about getting this. I love it! The polish quality is comparable to OPI and I would definitely buy it again. I was a little skeptical of the chap stick because I'm not a huge fan of cocoa butter smell but it is amazing!!! I love it, I wear it everyday, thanks Kristina!! The scent goes away pretty fast and it keeps my lips so soft. I love it! 

And of course the earrings are adorable!!! My little lady has already asked to wear them too. So cute! 

In the box was also a notebook and some gel pens ,which were such fun surprise and brought me back to my junior high days [insert preteen giggle]. We must have similar taste because I bought the same notebook for my hubby for Fathers Day notebook in a manly color of course. The napkins are also so darling and I'm setting them aside for the surprise camp out I'm planning for the family!  Thanks again Kristina for all the fun goodies!

Stay tuned and check back on our linky party on Monday to see what everyone else got [yup I'm actually early on sharing... surprise surprise]. We are also planning a winter swap so if you're a blogger keep that in mind. It's such a fun little out of the norm thing to do so hopefully you can join us next time.


Until next time.  Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. I loooove Kristina!! She was actually a swap partner of mine in a swap like a year and a half ago! She definitely has some great favorites there :) Are those napkins, too? I love the saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo glad you liked everything!!!! I loved mine too. I haven't taken the earrings or the necklace off! This was so much fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright