Slider

Cowgirl Party Sneak Peak

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Before we moved from Germany [last summer... yup I know this is a super duper late post] I did one last party in a box for a friend.  Her daughter wanted a cowgirl party.  I like to start any party with a Pinterest Board.  You can find all the inspiration HERE.

Curious to know what else I did for this party?!  You're just going to have to wait for the next post  next week to find out what was in this party in a box and how it was set up. 

Until next time.  Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you designed these yourself? They're nice. Not nearly as polished as the ones I designed for my party in 2011 that you ripped off. You probably saw them as they were featured on Hostess With the Mostess (http://blog.hwtm.com/2011/08/lulus-girl-chic-birthday/). Do me a favor and remove this post immediately as you are in violation of my copyright protected publicated design. Sincerely, Jill @ Peas & Thank Yous

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright