Slider

Butterfly Footprints

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Father's Day is right around the corner and we have been working on some fun crafty things for daddy.  You can find some inspiration on my Mommy and Daddy Day Pinterest Board HERE.  I wanted to create something that had a piece of both of them and I came up with this... his footprints as a butterfly and the flower are her fingerprints.  Isn't it adorable?!

This is such a cute gift, not just for Father's Day.  I ended up making a bunch of them for family.  All it took was a colorful ink pad and some water colors.  I dipped his feet in a few ink colors.  He loved it too, smiling the whole time.  Already loving art like his mommy.  I let the little lady pick the flower color for her fingers.  

I finished it off by adding the butterfly body, the stem, and sky with some watercolors.  Simple and sweet! 

What are you working on for Father's Day?

Until next time.  Toodles!

1 comment:

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright