Slider

A Little Nervous

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Have I told you all that I will be one of the vendors at a handmade and vintage market called The Threadery?  I haven't announced it yet because I am so nervous about it!  The idea was nice and it sounded like fun [plus would keep me busy] but now my stomach just churns at the thought of doing it.

I don't think I am ready [in so many ways] ... It is on October 22nd and the time seems to be flying!!!!  I just hope I will have enough to build up a nice inventory.  Not to mention, I have to prepare my booth and decorate it all purdy [and we all know decorating is not a gift I have].  Oh and the idea of failing and not selling anything just makes my stomach go wild. 

BUT.... Some of the stomach sumersaults are from excitment.  So, ready or not I will be there!!  If you live near the area I would love for you to stop by and say hello.  Like I said before, it going to be on October 22nd, at 505 W. Lambert Rd. Brea, Ca 92821.  Here is the promo video


 [I didn't get to be apart of since I was in Germany] but my beautiful sister in law from Nature Mama is in it.  Hope to see you there!  

In completely unrealted news, I am getting some much needed R&R.  This vacation has already been AWESOME! Boo and I are having a lovely visit here in the East Coast staying with our extended fam bam.  They have been so amazing and have been a huge blessing.  Boo Bear already feels at home here.

She has a whole mixing bowl full of fun chewy toys.

And she hasn't had any stranger anxiety, which is a shocker.  She just loves her Uncle Ed.

Oh and their house is STUNNING.  You will be seeing lots of pictures of her this week for sure!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright