Slider

Friday Confessional

Friday, September 9, 2011

Joining in on the fun with Marcy from Perpetual Love and will be giving you a juicy confession each Friday.  Okay not always so juicy but still fun. 

Having a baby brings out my inner child [hehehe]...

I confess that I probably eat more of these than she does.  We are on the two for me one for you system.  What can I say, they are so yummy.

I confess I enjoy watching Barney as much as she does.

I confess that I enjoy her toys just as much if not more than she does.  [Wanna know something sweet?  I just have to say "dada" to make her smile"] 

Yup I built the blocks after she went to bed and she got to wake up and play with them!

And as cruel as it is, I was cracking up when this happened. 

But I did help her out.  She still managed to get stuck in the G hehehe.

And well after that, she was pretty much done playing. 

What can I say?  I am just a big kid stuck in a grown up's body.

4 comments:

  1. You both crack me up!!!!! Auntie Marlaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I just loveee her!! Lol. She is so cute. I confess... that if my kids had big foam letter blocks like those I would probably love them just as much as you do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So have to agree with you on the Graduates lil crunchies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright