Slider

How do you Gauc?

Sunday, September 11, 2011

It is re-donkey-lous how crazy it has been this weekend.  My living room looks like a war zone and I have been doing laundry for what feels like forever.  Most of the busy-ness includes ignoring all the house work and spending lots of quality time together so I can't really complain.  The only sewing I have done has been fixing up the hubby's uniforms.  Next week however I plan on hitting the ground running!! 

Anways, thought I would take a sec to share.  We loooovvve guacamole in our house and that includes Boo Bear.  She can't get enough of it and neither can I.  Yesterday we grilled up some very yummy fajitas and had to have this on the side. 

Here is what goes in my gauc...

A ripe avacado, some tomatoe, lime, and onion.  If they sold cilantro at the grocery store, there would be a little of that too.  I also really like this seasoning pack.

Chop chop chop.  Mix a little here, mix a little there.  Let it stew in the fridge and WALA:

Yummy!!  I would love to change it up a bit so let me know how you guac!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright