Slider

Friday Confessional

Friday, September 23, 2011

I confess that I love being a military wife [most of the time]. 
I knew the day he officially became an Air Force stud [hehe] that we were in for the adventure of a lifetime.

And boy has it been an adeventure already! 

I confess that it isn't always easy and there are times when I just hate it.  Separations from the hubby for long periods of time are the hardest.  Sometimes I feel like a single parent and being away from family just stinks.  Sadly, changes and uncertainties are a regular part of our lives.

But for the most part I really love it.  We have had the opportunity to travel to places people only dream about.  I get to be a stay at home mom and housewife, and those separations and uncertainties have made me a stronger person.  I daresay they have also given us a special kind of appreciation for one another.  I have had the privilege of  meeting different kinds of people and making some life long friendships.  And I must admit that life is never boring.

Standing behind this handsome fellow and supporting him every step of the way has made it all worth it.

4 comments:

  1. Aw! You were made fort him and he for you! We love you very much guys :) you're a brave woman Patty! God bless your little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is BOO BOO???? You are a blessing to each other!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright