Slider

Pretty Much Sums it Up

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My life all summed up in one picture.  As I was editing this picture, I thought "she is the light in my darkness".  Along with Jesus, she helps get me through the rough days.

Big deep sigh. Gotta get back to work.  Requesting prayers that I can finish all that needs to get done and still have my sanity when it's over!  But not to be worried, there is no major crisis in my life.  I just have the college finals week feeling and hectic-ness. 

2 comments:

  1. She is thinking...now what shall I pack! She is brightness for many of us. I will miss you both. Auntie Marlaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright