Slider

Let's Stop Time

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Why does Time insist on flying by?  I feel like I can never catch up!  I can hardly believe my precious little baby is already 7 months old. Ack someone tell her to stop growing so much.

My Boo is one curious little monkey.  She loves to get into everything and she cannot sit still...

She even learned to crawl and pull herself up before she was able to sit very well.  She gets that from her daddy.  Always on the go go go. 

I don't know anyone who has as sweet of as smile as her.

A little smile and big personality.  She always cracks us up and I love those silly facial expressions.  [Apparently, she was not impressed with my flower arrangement.]

Nothing is more adorable than her little heaving snort laugh!!!

I love those little baby fingers.

And cute little baby toes! 

She thinks she is all grown up but she will always be my itty bitty baby.

7 comments:

  1. Love the photos and her little dress! -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie pie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is of course beautiful, but she has a very talented mommy!! You really take great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this earlier on my phone and just had to come back and comment ;) She is such a cutie, I can't get over how sweet she is! And I agree, you take amazing mommy photos! I love the shabby chic appeal, did you plan that? hehe. I know exactly what you mean, I am freaking out over how quickly the last couple years have gone by. I have a Kindergartener, my baby is 2, and I'm about to have another baby. GAHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photos..& of course the dress!! She's growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright