Slider

Busy-ness Card

Monday, September 19, 2011

Gosh by golly I can't seem to make my mind up on anything this month [okay so I am just like that all the time].  I have asked you what color desk I should buy [which will be a surprise], what Boo should be for Halloween, and now I am back for more suggestions. 

As I mentioned yesterday, I will have a booth at the vintage and handmade market called The Threadery.  On the business end of things I realized I actually need busy-ness cards [Ack!].  I wish I could afford to have someone design me some beautiful cards, but I can't so I had to do it myslef. 

Vista print will give me 250 colored business cards of my own design for 4 dollars and you can't beat that!  This is where you come in.  I need your help deciding which ones to print.  Or you could make suggestions on looks and color combos.

After doing some research and for lack of photoshop I really had to keep the design simple.  Here is what I came up with.

Card number one:


Card 2:


Card 3:

So what do you think? 1, 2 or 3?  Or maybe a color combo change?!  I would sooooooo looovvee some feedback.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE card number 3, the only thing I would add to it is a border of some sort on the from (the same color as the text maybe?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. think a bg would add some flare...maybe some zig zag or stripe pattern. K ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number 3 the best!

    Love,Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked #1 the best, I would just maybe tone down the yellow because it is a little bright. #2 is too simple. #3 is okay, just maybe needs a little something extra. I think #1 is the best depiction of your brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like # 1 the best.

    ~ Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #1 the best. Then with the back of number 3, but instead of the dots, some stripes to match the front.

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kind of like 1 because of the birgth colors :) but number 3 is cute too :) I have a coupon for vista print 25% off your entire order! Let me know if you want it :) I got 500 business cards and one indoor banner for around $17! you can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright