Slider

Influenster Dove VoxBox

Monday, March 10, 2014

I was lucky enough to be chosen for another Influenster Box!  Influenster is awesome as I shared a little about them in my last product reviews from the Jolly VoxBox.  If you are interested in receiving free products and reviewing them, be sure to head over and sign up.  This time I was chosen to receive the Dove VoxBox. 

Can you guess what was inside?  I love Dove products already... their soap and lotion but neither of those were inside this box.  Dove just came out with a new deodorant and they want all us ladies to feel free to raise our arms without feeling self conscious about how it may smell or even look under there. 

I ditched my other deodorant for a week to give this little beauty a try.  I was impressed but I am not quite sure I would make the switch over yet.  This deodorant contains moisturizers that is suppose to help soften the skin from all that shaving.   I would say that after a week it did make my under arms a little softer.  It does a good job of keeping you smelling fresh all day long.  Some deodorants will start to give you a strange smell at the end of the day but this one wasn't like that.  The scent I got also smelled really good!

My only critique is that the scent may be too strong for me.  Ever since I got pregnant my sense for smell became super strong that I even had to switch from my regular deodorant to a milder one. But after a week of wearing this my sense of smell couldn't handle.  It was just too strong and it may just be because of the pregnancy.  Other than that who knows.  I may give it another try after I have this baby.  

Overall I would give it a four out of five stars just because of the strength of the smell.  It's definitely worth giving it a try if you are in the market for a new deodorant.  

Toodles everyone!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright