Slider

Silly Leprechaun

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!  Guess who came to visit.... 


Mr. Leprechaun and I have have been scheming for a bit and last night he came and caused a mess! He was on the hunt for that gold and tore apart her room... 

When she woke up she thought she had made the huge mess.  She looked at me and said "I am so sorry mommy for the mess!  Let's clean it up together."  I couldn't help but giggle and assured her it must have been the leprechaun.

I guess he needed a potty break too because we found some green in the toilet.  She said he went yuck in the potty [more giggles from me].


We  followed his little green footprints to the kitchen...

where he had left a little treat at the end of our rainbow!  The treats were worth it after all the mess he made.  The little lady was ecstatic and even gave a little scream.

After getting her treats she was determined that he was still in the house.  She whispered let's follow the footprints and find him.  Oh it was so sweet.  We tip toed here and there looking for him but no such luck.  I had to convince her that he must have left and gone home.  

We had a special St. Patrick's Day breakfast.  A rainbow waffle with gold eggs for the little lady.

 Something more grown up for the hubby.

The activity I shared with you from Pink Stripey Socks was great!  It kept her busy for awhile. digging for gold while I did the dishes.  She found all the gold pieces and we saved them for a Shamrock share tomorrow.

For lunch I made a leprechaun sandwich.

'Twas a magical day. A successful visit from the leprechaun.


The little lady and I had a blast.  She told me thank you so many times throughout the day my heart has melted into a pile of goop in my chest.  It made all the extra work totally worth it.

Until next time.  Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing! :-) What a holiday to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so wonderful and made with so much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTEST DAY EVER!!! I love her reaction about the mess haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I also loooooove your updated blog look!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright