Slider

Hello Beautiful! - Beauty Guru Vlog Roll

Saturday, March 8, 2014


Hope all is well with all of you gorgeous ladies. I want to apologize for being so late in this week's post. As some of you may or may not know, I make cake pops on the side for extra cash. Today one of my uncle's is getting married. So as his wedding gift I made 300 cake pops for them to use as wedding favors. If you can only imagine I've had my work cut out for me this week.


In other news last week I was contacted by HSN. I was so ecstatic to hear from them and how they enjoyed last weeks post on skin care. I didn't know this but I guess they have a blog on their website as well. So they went ahead and shared their skin care post with me and it was really neat. They had some tricks in their post that I normally that I forgot to write about which is to put on your moisturizer right out of the shower (because you want to lock in that moisture). They mentioned patting your face with a tissue after applying the moisturizer to give your fave a little matte finish, that was a trick I never really thought of. Go ahead and check out their post here and they have some helpful hints on choosing the right moisturizer for your skin type. Thanks HSN for reaching out to us!

As mentioned last week I wanted to share with some of you my favorite Beauty Guru's on YouTube. The beauty vlogs are really what got me started to wear make up again. I have always loved hair, nails and make up but I guess I had lost the love for a period of time. Then YouTube sparked that fire again. Here are my favorites listed in order. A lot of them have daily vlogs also and those are quite addicting! Anyways go check these beauty guru's out! Enjoy!


2. rissrose2





Hope you guys check them out and let me know who is your favorite! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright