Slider

Without Further Ado!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Why hello everyone and happy Wednesday!

As mentioned in last Saturday's post we said that we had a surprise! 
The time has come and here we go...
Nope, your eyes aren't playing a trick on you... you are seeing a new blog with my (Dannielle) face on it -  QuiteDainty.com!

As of recently Patty and I just were brainstorming which prompted us to think about our future. Patty has graciously told me that she thinks that I am ready to spread my wings. When she first told me I was shocked, scared, sad, and so much more. I am thankful that Patty and I have a trusting relationship to where I am confident that she would never have ill intentions or motives towards me. As she explained further how she thought I was ready I started to believe her. I have plenty of fears and the idea of 2 failed blogs is kind of daunting. However Patty reminds me that I’ve grown since then and because of that I will succeed.


So what does this mean for you our readers? 
Well, it just means that you will need to make one extra click. Patty and I intend with full accord to remain close… We will be sister blogs in the sense where we will still be doing collaborations together and maybe even guest posting here and there. So we will be separate but together, if that makes sense? Makes perfect sense to us!


Now what are you supposed to do now? 
Well that means that you need to shimmy your way on over to QUITEDAINTY.COM. There you will see all of my previous posts seen on Make It Cozee along with all the NEW ones!!! Hope you enjoy it and be sure to explore all the tabs. And don’t forget to send me some love by following my blog and by leaving me some comments (I LOVE comments)!


Reflection on my time at Make It Cozee 
I remember one day coming across Patty’s blog and couldn’t believe her success. At that time I had 2 failed blogs and I was coveting how great she was. We came in contact and caught up on what had been new in our lives since college. We then rekindled our friendship and Patty allowed for me to be a guest blogger. In time I must have proven myself to her where she asked me to be a co-writer. I was totally in cloud nine and super excited. Since my first post to now I can see how much I’ve grown.

My graphics got better… my content got better… overall it was an improvement. There were  a ton of things I didn’t know about blogging until I partnered up with Patty. Patty has become such a vital part of my progress as she gave me guidelines, input, suggestions, and constructive criticism. If it wasn't for Patty I couldn't have had the confidence or even the proper tools to start the Quite Dainty blog.  

With all that said, Thank YOU Patty! You have been (and continue to be) a great friend to me. Thank you for your patience and for putting up with my loads of crazy ideas. Again if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have the confidence in starting this endeavor. Thank you sweet friend! I am excited for our new journey of separate but together! And also a thank you to those who read my posts here on Make It Cozee, thank you for all receiving me so well! :)

Please make your way to quitedainty.com


XOXO,



3 comments:

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright