Slider

Happy List

Sunday, May 5, 2013

 This is the hubby visiting on of the PA schools that he will be applying to. Just seeing how excited my hubby was as this new journey is getting closer and closer just makes me so happy. We have been waiting for this for years, and finally we are here. Although this journey includes me basically not having a husband for 2 years. I just have to remind myself that this is temporary and it is an investment.

 On Thursday evening the plan was to stay home and make Dulce de Leche cupcakes (as seen here) for my job's Cinco de Mayo potluck. Instead we put those plans on hold and went to go watch Iron Man 3. It was fun just to get away with the hubby for a few hours.

I do not know what it is, but taking this little pup to the groomers makes me so happy. I think it is because I can just snuggle him as much as I want right after he gets groomed. We live in the desert, so this is a well needed haircut!

I love being outside.  It makes me so happy.  Last week for "school" we took the kiddos on a nature walk.  It was really fun; drawing with chalk, having a picnic and throwing rocks in the river.  Doesn't get any better than that.

Then this past week the weather has been ridiculously amazing.  I actually got to wear dresses and rompers... amazing!  When you live in gloomsville Germany it's hard to catch such nice days all in a row. Anywhoo, little miss and I took full advantage and have pretty much spent every minute possible outside.  Picnics at the the park, walks, bike rides, and chalk drawing.  Feels like summer and I love it. 

What also makes me happy is going to the airman's attic.  It's a hit and miss sometimes, you never know what you are gonna get but this time was a hit.  I picked up so many things I actually needed it was awesome!  I got this cabinet organizer that I been wanting to buy, a candle stick and plate for a cake stand, a pie dish, a cute H&M sweater for me and skirt for the little lady, toys and for the cheap cheap price of free.  Yup makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright