Slider

Ring Pop Popsicle

Thursday, May 30, 2013

My sister sent us these fun popsicle mold that I la-love I just had to share it!  They are ring pops!!

She bought the mold at a discount store but you can actually buy the it on amazon.  I love these because they are so small the mess is minimal when she eats.  There is also this little lip that helps keep drips from going all over the place.  Not to mention, they are so cute and bring back so many memories of eating ring pops.  Love it.

There are a million popsicle recipes out there and you can make them from juice.  I won't use juice until it warms up and she can eat them outside.  Too much mess for this mama.  Here is what I usually resort to.  Fresh fruit, yogurt, and chocolate pudding.  These don't melt as fast as the pops made of juice. 

It usually takes one yogurt can to make a whole tray.  But for photo purposes I made one of each.  So yummy and perfect for summer!  I hear the chocolate pudding one is delicious. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow that's such a cool idea - and I love those molds. They are priced really well too on Amazon, definitely might get one of those for some summer treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best yogurt ever! I bet it is even really yummy as those cute popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would love those! But then again I'm sure she'd use endlessly and make lots of messes too...hum to get or not get, LOL?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright