Slider

Firetruck Party Invitaitons

Saturday, May 25, 2013

The most recent party I had was a firetruck themed party.  It was so cute, it just makes me want to have a little man in my life.  My first ever boy party and hoping not the last.  These are the simple invitations I made because I didn't have wonderful Marcy from Post Little Party Shop at the time.
I had these fun vellum envelops in my party stash and used that with a little twine.  Now they are ready to go to all the perspective firefighters. His mom loved them. 

Now Marcy's invitations are just darling I have to share them.  If I could go back in time I would and use hers instead.  Mine just looks so amateur in comparison.

And she has this one.
She did however do the rest of the graphics for me and I will share that later!  I love working with her.  

Here are some of the pictures that inspired me, all from Pinterest of course.   Don't you just love that cake?! You can check out the board HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi to every one, it's really a fastidious for me to pay a quick visit this web site, it contains useful Information.

    My blog: wiki.directvelo.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright