Slider

Feeling so Grateful

Sunday, May 19, 2013

What makes birthday's sweet are the people who make it special.  We have spent the past three years in Germany and in this time I've met some wonderful people.  Some old friends, some new, but all of them so giving.  Having people like this in my life make it a little easier to be away from family.... especially the one you hate to be without.  

Throughout the week I have been blessed over and over and over.  My heart is just overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of these friends who are like family.  Part of me feels very undeserving of these gifts, but I know God is using each person to show me just how much he loves me.  You know who you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my birthday special.  And of course to my husband who never ceases to amaze me with his thoughtfulness.  I love that man.  I'm so grateful to have you all in my life.  

1 comment:

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright