Slider

11 Random Things

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I got tagged by lovely Joana from One Day at a Time to answer 11 random questions about me, myself, and I.  I thought it would be fun, but I am going to be a lame-o and not tag anyone else.  Feel free to join in on the fun though.

1.  At this point in your life, what is your biggest accomplishment?
Graduating college.

2.  What is a lifelong wish of yours?
Building my own house with a front porch.


3.  What would you do if you wont the lottery?
Set aside enough money to retire, for Cindy's college, her wedding, give some away, buy a house, a new car, go on a trip and put the rest in investments. 

4. What makes you happy?
A successful Monday... A spotless house, all the laundry done, and dinner on the table by 6:00pm with dessert. 


5.  What is your most favored article of clothing and why?
Dresses.  I love wearing dresses.  


6.  What advice do you have for the upcoming generation?
Live your life debt free and save for retirement. [Random?  I blame the book I am reading right now]


7.  What is your all time favorite song and current favorite song?
This Switchfoot song from the Hurricane album.  Right now I love rocking out to hey mama while cleaning.

8.  What are your plans for the summer?
To enjoy my family and get into shape.


9.  What is the best part of being a parent?
Laughing with my hubby at all the funny things the little one does.


10.  Have you found your calling? If so, what is it?
Chhaaaa. To be the best wife and mom I could possibly be.


11.  What is your favorite thing to do?
You thought I would say craft huh.  Well actually it is watching TV with the hubby. 


Now I am suppose to tell you 11 things random about me but I am going to cut it down to three.

First... yes, I am an introvert.  I have a handful of close friends, prefer small groups, and love being by myself.

Second.... I wear raggedly clothes all day.  Right before my hubby comes home, I change, do my hair and make up [my little sister thinks I am crazy].

Third... Every Sunday, I look forward to planning our weekly meals and going grocery shopping all by myself.  It's enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you're crazy, i know you're crazy :P haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Richelle. I learned something new about you! Can't wait to hear about your week.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright