Slider

4th of July Ruffled Bum Onsie

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fourth of July kind of snuck up on me.  I can't believe it is already next week!  I just started working on Cindy's outfit but it is coming out really cute.  A little too thematic for me but she can pull it off.  The ruffled bum bum is my favorite part!

I just love ruffled bums on babies!  They are to die for.  All it took was a few strips of fabric [I was too lazy and kept the ends raw] pin, and then sew.  Cheap, simple, and adorable.  I will have more detailed instructions next week.  

I couldn't leave the front boring so I made a ruffled bow flag.  It's oober girly but just darling right?  My two loves, ruffles and bows.  

I covered the stitching on the bow with a star button which I thought was very fitting.

So there you have it, for just a few bucks I created a cute fourth of July outfit.  

But it isn't complete without the right accessory.  Isn't this bun and bow sooooo stinkin cute?!?

I think I have said cute enough in this post and it's time to end it.  I have not decided what I am going to pair with this onsie.  Maybe a ruffled three tiered skirt in the red polka dot fabric.  Maybe a red white and blue ruffled skirt.  Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright