Slider

Recipe: Banana Bon Bon

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I love eating those little ice cream bon bons.  Anything bite size is just cute and not to mention they are yum yum yummy.  So one night when thinking about what we were going to have for dessert, I thought I could make some banana bon bons.  So I did and they came out pretty yummy, especially those white chocolate craisin ones.

I cut the banana and kind of formed them into little bon bon shapes without messing with it too much.  Then, place them in the freezer for a bit so they get stiff or else the chocolate just rolls right off.

Melt some chocolate chips in the microwave or double boiler and get your toppings ready as well.  I thought it would be easiest to just pour globs of chocolate right over the top of them and sprinkle them with the toppings.  White chocolate craisins, chocolate with walnuts, and a swirl.  

Place it in the freezer again to let the chocolate harden.  When it is time for dessert, break off the excess chocolate [and eat it] let the bon bons thaw out a little and enjoy!  Aren't they so cute?!

2 comments:

  1. they look good :) I'm gonna try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks delicious, would be great for a banana split party :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright