Slider

My Last Fall

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

And I don't mean fall like the one I took on Friday when I blew my knee out.  This will be our last fall season in beautiful Germany and it makes me sad.  I am soaking up as much of the colors, leaves, ivy and autumn charm.  Who knows if our next home will have a real fall like we do out here.  I love it and I am so glad I can share it with cousin Krista as she is here on her holiday.  Now that my leg is feeling better we have sort of been able to be out and about, so here is another photo dump.

We start our little vacation at gorgeous Cochem Castle.  A medieval beauty....

with a breathtaking view. 

Everywhere you turn, there are gorgeous leaves and ivy.  I was in heaven.  This was probably my favorite building  because it is covered in leaves.

The colors weren't just purty in nature but also through the stain glass window.

Just lovely.
I love the small town charm of Cochem and the castle has a great tour.  

Today, we kept it light and just visited a cute little Abby.  I am still recovering after all.  

But my favorite part about traveling and sightseeing is the good eats.  I am still thinking about that strawberry eclair and cappuccino.  Yuuummy!  
And just a little odd back story.  See that strange dark mark right near my eye.  Well, I got that in the knee popping ordeal.  I think the paramedics burned me with something and they didn't tell me.  I woke up in the ER with it on my face.  So, it's my unsolved mystery... 

I know I said tutorials and crafts were coming and I really am hoping soon.  Traveling with my mini me has just wiped me out by the end of the day so fingers crossed a toot will come by the end of the week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright