Slider

Out of the Office and at Disney Paris

Sunday, October 21, 2012

If you haven't noticed, we are still on vacation.  I don't technically have an office but all "work" and our daily routine activites have been put on hold.  I know I say it everytime I go on vacation but it feels more tiring than my day to day life.  But it's worth it because we are having a lot of fun! 

This weekend we went to Disney Paris.  It was a lot smaller than the park in California but they had all the important stuff.  Not to mention their castle was gorgeous.

And the neat part is inside the castle there is a very real life looking dragon in the dungeon.  Very cool-io.

I especially loved that it was all festive and decorated for Halloween.  Inspired me to get on the ball at home. 

The Haunted House at this Disney is not fun like the one in California, it is suppose to be more morbid and scary [not for the kiddos].  I didn't go but cousin Krista said it definitely was creepy.  My personal favorite ride was Thunder Mountain Railroad.  So fun! 

But, the best moment of the whole day was when my Boo Bear met her favorite character... Winnie the Pooh.  It was magical.  Probably a moment I will never forget.  I wasn't sure how she would react and thought she might be afraid but I was oh so wrong.  She ran up the stairs [without me], gave him a huge hug, kisses, more hugs, touched his nose, and squeeled with joy.  It melted my heart!   I wish I could have gotten it on video.

We had a great time at Disney and so did the little one.  She wasn't afraid of any of the rides.  Even after the first drop in Pirates of the Carribean she asked to do it again.  I can't believe how fearless she is!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!  Now off to bed I go as we are off to another adventure tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright