Slider

DIY Frame for Hanging Kid Art

Saturday, July 7, 2012

I missed Pin it and Do it Friday because we have had such a busy weekend, but here it is and I am going to make it a quick one.

So a long time ago I fell in love with these frames with a burlap backdrop and clips to hang kids art shown here.  One day I am really going to make these because I seriously love love love it and put them all over the house.  BUT until that day, this one will do.  Plus I did this with stuff I already had..... making it free.  It does match her play area nicely and it looks really cute.  Not to mention, it is great to hang up paintings we have just completed to let them dry.  That footprint butterfly is from pinterest too in my baby crafts board.

So here is the transformation.  I got this super old frame and some spray paint for free from my favorite place, the airman's attic [an Air Force wife's free thrift store] and dug up some supplies.  Such a big difference from the before and after!

 I sprayed the frame, turned the picture around and covered it with fabric.  I hot glued one strip of ribbon across and hot glued some spray painted clothes pins.  In less than 20 minutes [other than the painting process] I had a nice and handy frame to hang up some of Cindy's beautiful art work.

Super easy, cheap and perfect to easily change those masterpieces from the little ones.f

1 comment:

  1. It's truly very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, therefore I only use the web for that purpose, and get the hottest news.
    my web site :: zdjęcia ślubne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright