Slider

Photo a Day May 14-20

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My friend Bri from Life at the Zoo always shows these fun pictures she takes from a Photo Challenge she joined.  I finally jumped on the bandwagon and joined in on the fun.  The idea is to take one picture every day for the month and share it on facebook, twitter, instagram, or whatever.  I decided to share my photos each week here on my blog.  Check out the list at Fat Mum Slim.

I didn't get to take one picture everyday but I got most of them.  What a fun way for you to see a little bit of life from where I am standing.

May 14: Grass

May 16: What you are reading...  Mostly Cindy's books but there is one in there that is mine.

May 17: Snack... S'mores Pop Tarts [toasted of course] with a glass of milk


May 18: Something you made...  I made this tote a long time ago and now I use to for my trips to the market/bakery.  Look at that impatient little face telling me to hurry. 

So that is it.  I failed to get any pictures for the weekend. We were pretty busy celebrating my brithday [Ahhhh I'm 25!].  Crazy how time flies!  Maybe next week I can get all the pictures done, ha!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for birthdays! These pictures are great!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright