Slider

Felt Headbands

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Each Monday I have joined Busy Monday at a Pinch of Joy.  Be sure to check out all the great ideas that are uploaded to this awesome link party!  I thought I would actually post a  crafty thing to share this Monday.  I used some leftover felt to make.... headbands.

Cindy started pulling off headbands awhile ago but I really miss them so I am on a mission to convince her they are awesome.  I bought a pack of plain elastic headbands for $1 back when I was in California, so if she refuses them, then I won't feel so bad.   I browsed google pics for some inspiration and here is what I came up with.

And of course a picture of little miss priss wearing it.  Making felt flowers is a lot harder than it looks people.  Especially those really gorgeous, huge, intricate ones.  I need more practice and big props to those arsty ladies who do make them.  I am still pretty happy with how it came out.  I will post the tutorial later on in the week.  

I like flowers on headbands, but I LOVE big bows.  It's that southern girl deep down inside.  SO, here is a felt bow headband.

She wore it on Mother's Day and looked absolutely darling in it.  It also stayed on her head longer than 20 minutes [score!]. 

So, if you have something crafty or you have something to share, be sure to head over to a Pinch of Joy and link up!
apinchofjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright