Slider

Felt Baby Book

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh me oh my it has been a long time since I have sewn anything and boy am I rusty!  I really am not fully  happy with how this turned out but oh well.  I am just glad it is done because I hate leaving things unfinished.  It only took me almost a year!!  I know how re-donkeylous!  Not such a fan of needlepoint and won't be doing that for awhile.

It was suppose to be a book for Cindy when she was a itty bitty baby.  I guess we will just use it to practice her sign language.  In the sewing book I got the idea from, they also stitched the words but I ran out of patience.  I hate the way the pages turned out though and I wish I would have been more patient and precise about the construction.

My favorite page is the doggy.  It  is her's too!  For some reason, she loves touching his little eyes.

Surprisingly, she liked it and spent a little bit of time flipping through the pages.  I guess it wasn't such a waste because our next baby [the one in the far away future] will be able to use it too. 

The next felt book I create will be way more fun than this one [if I ever do get to making another one].  Want to make one and looking for ideas??  There is a great one on you can see at The Crafting Chicks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright