Slider

B-L-AH

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I think it is time again to start exercising. I have recently been feeling so BLAH.... Bloated, Lazy, and just B-L-ahhhhh.  I just don't feel all that great about myself and I think it is time for me to get up and get moving. I was telling all of this to my hubby and I kept saying I need to work out and he finally said then do it. It kind of shocked me but he was right. I need to just get up and do it. If only it were that easy to get motivated and push aside the excuses to actually do it.  This perfectly describes me and shows just how much I exercise.
I always wonder how my hubby does it. I mean he is crazy busy but he still find time to go to the gym or go for a run. I realized that one big reason is that excercise is apart of his lifestyle. For me, it's a fad and that is why I don't exercise on a regular basis or even bother to think about it unless I feel BLAH. I do it when I need to, when there is a new fun workout, or when I feel B-L-AH.  I really want to change that and I would really like for my body to be healthy. Heck, I don't want to be out of breathe just from walking up and down the stairs. HA!

So, slowly, very very slowly, I am going to try to include exercise into my life. I want my work out shoes that I have had for 6 years to stop looking brand new. I am going to do a workout video or go on a jog for at least 10 minutes once a week.  I know, I know, what is 10 minutes a week going to do?!  Well, I really like these 10 minute cheesy work out videos.  I figure it is a start in the right direction because you gotta start somewhere, right?  It sounds silly and my hubby chuckled but that is all I can commit to.

This is week two and it is going well.... Last week, I looked for all my workout videos and it has been so long I couldn't even find my favorite one... Sad day. I did find one of the two, put in my 10 minutes giving it my all and I was sweating and out of breathe. The last time I exercised was after Cindy was born so my body was shocked!  I am hoping as the weeks go by I can add more ten minute workouts to our already busy schedule.

Yup here is my attempt to make fitness part of my lifestyle and not just a fad that comes and goes.  I am really hopeful that it won't just last a few months.

3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you...let's do it! It's going to be our lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go for a walk sometime! We live so close and there's so much to do around here outside!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright