Slider

For my Boo Bear

Friday, January 6, 2012

Gosh, it has been so hard for me to post anything because I am in the middle of a million and one teeny tiny fun party projects and nothing is finished therefore I have nothing really exciting to share so I figure I would just ramble.   And because I have no good transition due to this being a ramble, I just have to heed a warning that the rest of this is going to be one of those mushy gushy mommy posts [I can't help myself], so here goes.....

For my Boo Bear

Every so often I think about my life and where I am at this very moment and it is sometimes hard to believe that I am a mommy.  I can't help but feel so thankful, especially to your daddy that I just get to be a mommy investing all that I have into your beautiful little life. 

I am so thankful and blessed that I get to spend my entire day having fun , teaching, and watching you explore the world around you. 

It isn't always peaches and cream and chasing after you, my little road runner, is no easy task.  But in all honesty, I wouldn't trade it in for anything in the world.  


I love laughing with you and being the silly chocolate loving girls that we are. 

It amazes me how much you pick up from me by simply watching.  You already talk with you hands like I do, squeal like I do, have great taste for the most random snacks [mmmhhh seaweed], and you might even be a lefty too.

When I think about my life and this very moment, there is nothing more I would want than to be your mommy.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright