Slider

A Little Looksie

Friday, January 13, 2012

After having such a busy busy week [that is still very busy busy], I got to stop and sit in the house yesterday.  NO driving here, no going there, or doing this and that.... just working on the things I need to do and spending some quality time with my Boo.  I don't know about you but I love just staying home, being a mommy and when the hubby is around a wifey.

So yesterday during her nap I got to play with my Slice.  I have seriously been dreaming about creating something since the day I got it.  It isn't finished yet but here is a little looksie of what I am brewing up.  It is something for the bridal shower.
 
 I might as well give you a mini review of the machine now that I have actually used it.  The machine can cut through card stock great and as long as it is a full 4 by 4 sheet of paper, it doesn't need the glue.  I love that!  When I first started playing with it and using the regular paper, I had tons of trouble.  It was so frustrating because the glue was kind of hard to work with [at first], my paper kept tearing, getting stuck to the mat, and on and on and on.  I finally stepped aside, watched a few youtube videos [which are really helpful] and jumped back in.  After watching, I got the hang of it and was cutting like a semi-pro.  It was a BLAST!!  I cut so much I even had to change my blade [blade change after 90-120 pieces].  I was a cutting machine and only because I didn't want to waste paper. Just look at all these I made from scraps.

The pieces look big on he picture but they are actually really tiny.   SO, overall the machine is like any new gadget that takes some time and patience.  If you don't want to take the time to learn how to use it then don't bother getting this one.  I also think it isn't worth the $100 they are selling it on amazon for.  The most I would probably want to pay is $40, but then again I am a cheap person.  Can't wait to show you the finished product!

4 comments:

  1. The pieces look big on he picture but they are actually really tiny. SO, overall the machine is like any new gadget that takes some time and patience. If you don't want to take the time to learn how to use it then don't bother getting this one. I also think it isn't worth the $100 they are selling it on amazon for. The most I would probably want to pay is $40, but then again I am a cheap person. Can't wait to show you the finished product!
    Linksys Router Setup
    Netgear Router Setup
    Dlink Router Setup
    asus Router Setup
    Netgear Externder Setup
    Linksys Externder Setup
    Linksys Router Login

    ReplyDelete
  2. After having such a busy busy week [that is still very busy busy], I got to stop and sit in the house yesterday. NO driving here, no going there, or doing this and that.... just working on the things I need to do and spending some quality time with my Boo. I don't know about you but I love just staying home, being a mommy and when the hubby is around a wifey.
    Belkin Router Setup
    Belkin Router Login
    Asus Router Login
    Dlink Router Login
    Netgear Router Login
    Hp printer Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Very nice Blog Any Problem solve .We offer significant administrations of HP printers simply dial our HP Printer Customer Support Phone Number 1-877-301-0214 and we will fix your issues at remote. Our HP Support Assistant staff is all around prepared and experienced to determine any kinds of Printers issues of clients; we are accessible 24*7 for our important clients.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright