Slider

Stickers from Address Labels

Saturday, January 28, 2012

This Christmas,  I got a sticker maker {hehehe} and it is awesome for making a few stickers but not all that great for mass production.  I really wanted to make envelope seals for Cindy's invites but didn't want to waste the adhesive paper.

So here is what I came up with instead....  I already needed to buy a pack of address labels [and thanks to Wal-Mart's mistake I got them for $1 instead of $10] and I realized this would be the perfect size. I found an image online of the two fish, copy, and pasted it onto the label.  Printed and got my paper punch ready. 

I have to take a second to show you this because these are a huge favorite of mine.  I bought this awesome paper punch from Joann's using a 50% off coupon making it a really reasonable price.  Out of all the paper punchers these are my favorite because they are so sleek.  It is thin, then you push the lever up and it pops up and is ready to go.  Whoever came up with these are genius! 


 After a few minutes I had about sixty of these stickers.  I know it isn't necessary but I love the little details. 

If you have little kiddos, they are really fun to decorate and punch out.  You can even get the super large sticky labels so that the stickers come out bigger.  When I was at my house, I was drawing on them with my God daughter who is 7.  We were having so much fun my little sister came and joined and we made a ton of stickers for her to stick on her notebook. 

6 comments:

  1. This is the why you can easily by means of labels effective method, enhance and improve upon the identity of your business in a short period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cost-effective and durable way to make the labels & stickers of your own choice. Just awesome and a very good description on how to make them.
    Self Adhesive Labels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see in those stickers that you all made that you guys had fun doing this activity. The puncher is such a helpful tool in making beautiful flower-like edges for your stickers. You can also use that if you want to make your product a beautiful instant sticker label.

    >Jessie Henn

    ReplyDelete

  4. I know a lot of good tools,but no one of them couldn't help me. All my doc files were damaged and I didn't understand what to do then. But I entered in the Google and noticed there shipping labels.. The software resolved my problem fast and without money as I bore in mind. My friends were glad after use the application.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure my lil daughter will love your sticker maker. She indeed loves stickers, she used to make designs and used it for her stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright