Slider

Supercuts

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sometimes I feel bllaaaahhh.  It usually happens to me when my hair gets wild and crazy and the bangs are so beastly I just don't know what to do with them anymore.  I start to feel all frumpy and I just throw my  hair up in a pony tail and don't even try to pick out clothes that match.  Yea it happens... Thank God for hair stylist because a nice cut usually makes me feel so much better. 

Seems that life can get that way too.  The past few days I have been feeling all blaaahh emotionally and spirituallyI am homesick, I miss my hubby, have way too much on my plate, and the list goes on.  For me I learned that I need one day to just let it out.  One day to get away on a retreat.  One day to be negative and icky.  One day to just complain to God about how sucky things are and how much I miss my "real" life.  To cry if I want, scream if I want, or just to be silent.  Once the day has passed I move on and find a new perspective.

It's just like getting a hair cut.  When I take the day to cut out all the icky-ness out of my life I feel all refreshed and brand new.  I call on God, my spiritual hair stylist to trim away at all those split ends.  He does a nice job too! 

It sounds silly but when I finally got my hair cut I felt so much better.... and I realized, hey I need to do that spiritually too and cut out all the things that are bringing me down.   Who would have thunk a simple thing like going to Supercuts would give me this revelation.

New hair cut, new attitude, and hey even a new blog template (thanks to the cutest blog on the block).

2 comments:

  1. I was like, "ooohhh new template!" And also loved the solo pic of the new bangs =). I love what you said about the new cut relating to how God cuts off our dead ends too, that's only if and when we realize we need a trim. I need a trim- hair and spirit. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright