Slider

Torkey Torkey Day

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I hope all of your torkey day was as yummy as ours and even though I greatly missed the love of mt life it was nice being surrounded by loved ones.  I am most thankful for the the man who I am proud to call my husband.  Thankful for the sacrifice that he is making for our country and for our family.  Giving up all that he has so that we can have a future and a wonderful life.  He is truly my better half and I don't know what I did to deserve such a man.

This picture was from the first Thanksgiving we spent together as a married couple [in good ol' Mississippi], just the two of us and the first turkey I ever cooked, Gilbert.

Boo and I got to share this Thanksgiving with both sides of the family. The food was endless and so yummy!!  I have to admit I missed cooking the entire dinner just for the hub [so much that my turkey this year tasted awful...], but hopefully next year I will be able to.  On the upside I had a nice time with my sisters and all the family and friends we were with

Boo Bear had so much fun that night she didn't even sleep until 12:30 in the morning!  Maybe she thought I was going to take her out to Black Friday and then realized I wasn't hehe.  She looked adorable though and I will post the link on the how to for the cute dress she wore very soon.

It isn't easy spending the holidays just the two of us but we are trying to make the best..  Life may not be perfect, circumstances may be difficult, but there is always plenty to be thankful for.  I am truly thankful for all of the blessings that God has given us

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanks for the pictures!!!!! Cute dress on both of you. mn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright