Slider

Join Me

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

So I have been out of the social media loop for a few weeks thanks to our crazy busy non stop schedule of seeing all the family and friends we could see at one time.  But, today was the first day in a long time that I have really scrolled down the facebook new feed to see what everyone was up to.  It's funny because my mother in law calls it People Magazine and in a way she is right hehe.

Anyways, I saw a friend that I knew in high school post a link to a blog asking for prayers for her friend.  I CLICKED, read it and my heart just broke.  I just can't believe all that this poor mom is going through!  Her son has all sorts of complications with his heart and she will be delivering him soon.  There are just so many issues I can't imagine what she must be going through. 

As I read what she is writing I just want to cry.  My heart goes out to you Jillian and I admire your strength and faith.  I can't even fathom all that you are going through but I will be praying peace and comfort for you.

Reading this made me remember my own delivery of Boo and as she was going down her head smashed the umbilical chord cutting off her oxygen.  The little monitor stopped beeping and we knew something was wrong.  In the midst of the chaos my hubby and I just prayed and prayed and prayed.  I was flipped to my hands and knees and the mid wives were shaking my belly trying to get her to move and you can just imagine the fear that ran through us.  God heard our prayers and we delivered this beautiful baby girl. 

Well, this moment doesn't even seem close to comparing to what this poor mama is going through right now, but I believe that God can work a miracle in this situation as well. God helped me to deliver Cindy I am going to pray and believe that God would bring Judah safely into the world.  I ask that you join me in praying for this family as they go through this trial.  Pray that God would give them strength and most of all peace.  I will be praying God would ultimately heal baby Judah.  I don't know about you, but I believe in miracles and that is exactly what I will be asking God for.  So, please join me in praying for this family!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright