Slider

The Sweet Boutique Candy Buffet

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Last weekend we went to my cousin's son's first birthday party and it was abso-toot-a-loot-ly adorable!  Not only am I going to share the pictures, but I also want to introduce you to Sweet Boutique Candy Buffet.  They make the most amazing candy buffets for all occasions so be sure to like their facebook page and tell them I sent you. 

They really pay attention to the small details.  I love those custom stickers on the lollipops and those oompa loompa cake pops from Adorably Sweet Cake Pops were just ridonkey-lously CUTE!

They can also add a custom banner to the entire buffet.  Love it!

They made every child's dream come true giving them a party bag to fill with all these amazing goodies!!!

Yup, they are for sure hired for Boo's first birthday bash!!!

And as for the party, it was a blast!  I took some pics of Boo bear with the lollipops,

we ate some of this beautiful cake,

and even met Willy Wonka himself!

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!! I love candy too!!! Maybe I can do this for my 60th!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright