Slider

Passport Cozee Craze!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Because of the insane response to the passport cozee and with so many requests, I decided to pump out a few more cozees today.  I am pretty tuckered out on making these, but  I am sure in a few days I will make some more hehe.  But here is a fresh new stack!

My favorite of the bunch?  The pink hefflalumps!! [I will probably use this to make my Boo's cozee]

This print is just so adorable to me!  And with a little green felt heffalump embriodered on the front it will be even more darling!

And I also really like this vintage looking one!  I just got this tan thread in the mail and it couldn't have come at a better time because it goes perfect!!

Sadly I will not be selling these on my facebook site because they sell so fast on spangyardsales.com.  If you can catch one before someone else does GO FOR IT!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I just love the way this website has been done. Love it
    www.office.com/setup
    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright