Slider

Meet Mullen Monsta

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Introducing Mullen Monsta! 

Isn't he adorable?! Awhile back I ruined the hubby's uniform by not checking the incredibly annoying sleeve pockets for pens and you can figure out the rest.  And what to do, what to do with a perfectly ruined uniform?? Create a Mullen Monster!

Because the hubby has to leave at times for work purposes, I thought this would be a great way to remind my Boo of him.  Even at 5 months old she associates this print with dada.  My favorite thing about Mullen Monsta is his back there is a .... pocket!

I thought it would be fun to put pictures of her and daddy inside and when she misses him, she can always go to Mullen Monsta to comfort her.  And wouldn't it be fun for me to put a letter in this pocket from daddy for her to find, lets say when she comes down for breakfast [of course when she gets older]. 

This is just one way to make those separations a little easier.  But for now, she just loves chewing on his arms, legs, and ears [hehehe].

Want to make your own?  Here it is!  My one and only tip is when stuffing your monster, take little pieces of stuffing and fill his little arms, legs, and ears really full before you do the body!  Oh and I make mine a little bigger than the pattern.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to use a perfectly not ruined, but too small, uniform and make one of these. Probably before I make anything else... Because... Well, you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I just love the way this website has been done. Love it
    www.office.com/setup
    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright