Slider

Is it Really Summer?

Monday, July 18, 2011

If it is really summer than why does my daughter look like she is about to go on a winter ski trip!? She does look adorable though!  Oh I just love that vest! 

The calendar may say July but reality is shouting it's October!  It's cloudy, cold, and raining.  I think today's high was 60! S-i-x-t-y!  That was the temperature in California during the fall. 

I think I saw the sun for a whole hour today.... I need to be rescued and taken to a beach pronto!  At least one of us is enjoying the rain.  My little adventurer sure does love looking outside!

You better believe I am counting down the days until our family summer vacation... down to the seconds! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright