Slider

Diaper and Wipes Cozee

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Out of all the cozees I have made, this is one of my favorites and the one I personally use the most.  My Boo and I are usually on the go and I don't prefer to carry a diaper bag so this is perfect for me to throw in my purse [or I guess you can always leave one in the car].  These three are the new ones I have made [but stay tuned because there is more to come].

I am a matchy matchy person so I like for the cozees to match...

The inside of the diaper pouch matches the trim on the wipes case.

 No two cases I make are ever the same and it is so much fun to test out different quilted looks.

I wasn't so sure about the boring squares but I actually thought it looked cute with this print.

The Huggies travel wipes cozee is brand new and comes loaded with 16 wipes [though I can shove way more in mine].

And the diaper pouch can fit about two to three diapers.
 The best part is that you can really use the diaper cozee for anything [toys, clothes, makeup, etc.].  How awesome is that?!

Each diaper cozee is machine machine, lay flat to dry and iron as needed.  The wipes cozee is spot clean only.  It's $16 for the set plus S&H.  I can't wait to show you the ones I am working on now!  

3 comments:

  1. These look so great Patty!! I'm so proud of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Office Setup Help is a US based company started in 2012 by a group of proficients in the technical world. We are a Development and outsourcing company providing ITES i.e Information Technology Enabled Services.We believe in hardwork and research and continue to do so with utmost dedication and belief.Our team consists of the best of nurturing talents with a tinge of utmost experience. We have been developing web applications right from our studying years and now have developed into a self evolving IT firm. We aim at providing you solutions for every MS office technical issue you experience.
    www.office.com/setup
    Office Help
    Office Com Setup
    Office Setup Help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I just love the way this website has been done. Love it
    www.office.com/setup
    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright