Slider

Back to School Gift Idea for Teachers

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

I wish I could say I came up with this idea myself but I got it from my friend Dannielle who happens to be a teacher and blogger at Quite Dainty.  Two moms from her classroom showered her with gifts before school even started.  What a blessing!  I loved the idea so much I had to do it this year.

  I scoured Pinterest for ideas and pinned tons on my Room Mom Shenanigans board and ended up getting this bundle of goodies.

I first got some extra supplies because I know teachers can always use them.



Then a few things just for her.  Hand sanitizers, colorful pens, a Starbucks gift card, Post Its.

The printable for the pens is from this site.  So cute!

We also added in the teachers favorite things printable that you can find HERE. 
 Teacher Printable

I got this purple crate from Walmart for a buck and put everything in.  You can find the welcome back printable HERE


Delivered by this cutie and we are all set for this school year!

I can't believe how fast these little munchkins grow.  I'm going to go sit in my corner and cry now.  Hope you're having a great back to school time! 

Feel free to pin. 

Until next time.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright