Slider

Free Kids Lunch Printable

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Feeding all the people all the food all the time can feel overwhelming.  One thing that helps stress and chaos is to SIMPLIFY.  I'm sharing some tips and created a chart to and I hope it helps packing easier for you as it as helped me. 


1. We eat the same thing for lunch every week.  
Yup.  I know it sounds boring but it makes grocery shopping and packing so much easier.  We waste less.  Boring for the win.  The boss and I also follow this same rule for our lunches.  It amazes me that the man can eat a salad every day. 


2. Use the chart and let them pick.  
In the ideal world, my kids eat all the fruits and veggies on this list.  Ha!  I keep them all in there in hopes their taste buds would change at some point.  We pick one from each category, add it to the grocery list, and boom you have lunch packed.  Thanks to a sweet friend for sharing this idea.  Click HERE or on the image to get this printable for free.   


3. Give yourself a break.  
If your kids are old enough, let them pack their own lunch.  When my daughter was in school full time I would give myself a break once a week and let her buy lunch.  She thought it was such a treat. A  win for the both of us!  

I'd love to hear your ideas as well on how you simply lunch!  Drop me a comment and be sure to subscribe so we can stay in touch.  Let's hang out on Instagram @pattymaymullen, that's where I do all my cooking and meal prepping! 

Happy Packing,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright